Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have joining fees?
No, we don’t charge you to join us! We think fitness should be accessible for all! So we only offer simple attendance options: > Pay as you train £7. > 10 session Dogtag £50. > Monthly Unlimited sessions £50 per month (minimum term 6 months). SIMPLE!
Is your training suitable for me?
We pride ourselves on offering a range of training formats, suitable for all ages, fitness levels and abilities! We have clients ranging from children to those in their 80’s. We adapt every group session to suit each individual’s needs and ensure that PT sessions are bespoke to your needs and requirements
It’s my first session! What should I expect
Firstly, we’re so pleased you’ve chosen to join us!
We know you’re first session can be daunting, but we have an awesome community of super friendly people, and our PT’s will ensure you are warmly welcomed, and the session is adapted to suit your needs and requirements! Whether that’s a group class or a 1-2-1 PT session!
How do I book for classes?
Class bookings go live two days prior to the class running.
You can book in via our designated Facebook group here
Or, by text, by phone or by email
Why should I use a Personal Trainer?
Some people are happy to train on their own, but many lack the self motivation or knowledge to exercise safely and effectively.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced PTs will develop and implement and tailored training program for you, offer you support, nutritional guidance and share our expertise to ensure you reach your goals based on your needs and requirements
I’ve had my free trial and loved it! What now?
We don’t do joining fees or over complicate things!
Once you’ve had your free trial (and we know you’ll love it!). You can attend and pay for sessions as follow:
> Pay as you train £7. > 10 session Dogtag £50. > Monthly Unlimited sessions £50 per month (minimum term 6 months).
I’m not fit! Does that matter?
We have members that range from complete beginners to highly accomplished athletes!
We treat every person as an individual and our PTs are highly experienced to ensure that each exercise is carefully implemented to ensure safe and effective progress! At BC & Fit Rev, you won’t get lost amongst the masses, left to your own devices, wandering around not knowing what each piece of equipment does; we are with you every step of the way, whether that may be at one of our friendly group classes or at a PT 1-2-1 session!
We pride ourselves on catering for every person, and as an independent business that is run by us; the owners, we ensure that every person that comes through our gates is given the highest level of care and attention!
Do you cater for kids?
Absolutely!! Why should the little people miss out on the fun!
Kids age 14+ can attend group sessions when accompanied by an adult
Plus we offer kids PT sessions, Kids parties and kids Bootcamp activity parties!
Check out our kids parties here!
What do you offer?
At BC & Fit Rev we don’t just have a large functional training gym, fully loaded with weights, ropes, kettlebells, tyres, boxing rigs and more, BUT we also have a private, floodlit outdoor training centre set on acres of land with a full scale super fun, super muddy obstacle course!
We also offer bespoke nutrition plans, sports specific training, back and postural care programs, well woman and well man programs, online fitness and nutrition plans, team building, mental health awareness packages and much more!
We also have toilets and stuff, but we won’t bore you with all of that, when there are so many other exciting things we offer!
What are your PT T’s & C’s
PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and conditions also cover;
Nutrition plans, well-being programs, online programs, mental health programs and other Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution 1-2-1 packages and programs
These terms and conditions form part or your agreement with Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution and your trainer.
This document forms a legal agreement between yourself and Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution
and your trainer, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you
nave anv questions, please ask one or our trainers
1.1 This personal training agreement is with your personal trainer (the "Trainer"') who delivers your
1.2 These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with the Trainer. You understand that
the Trainer is self-employed and you are entering into a contract with him/her.
1.3 Your instruction to commence personal training will constitute acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions, when you will become a client (a "Client" or "you"). You are asked to pay special
attention to the provisions related to cancellations and refunds.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
2.0 The Trainer's Obligations
2.1 The Trainer is a fully qualified Personal Trainer or Training coach
2.2 The Trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe, effective programme of
exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels, medical history
2.3 The Trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to
achieve your goals.
2.4 Each personal training session will last the specified amount of minutes as per the session/
package you have purchased. (a "Session").
For example: 5 x 30 minute sessions; 1 session = 30 minutes
2.5 If you chose to finish your training session early, the outstanding minutes will not be added to your remaining sessions
2.6 You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress
depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions. In particular you
acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
2.7 All Client information is strictly confidential and will only be seen by the Trainers.
2.8 In the unforeseen circumstance when the Trainer requires to cancel your session, we will
endeavour to offer an alternative trainer of equal or higher qualification to ensure the level of
standard is upheld. If an alternative Trainer is unavailable, the Trainer may offer you a free session
of equal time as a show of good will, but this is at the Trainers discretion.
3.0 The Client's (Your) Obligations
3.1 You are required to complete the "ParQ' Questionnaire (either online or paper form) before
starting your first Session.
3.2 You agree to disclose to The Trainer any medical conditions, health concerns and or previous
injuries which may impact your ability to train effectively and safely.
3.3 Your trainer cannot be held responsible for any medical conditions or associated complications
of medical conditions you failed to disclose in your ParQ
3.4 You agree to inform The Trainer of any changes in medical conditions or previous injuries as or
when they occur.
3.5 The Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for any undisclosed information or any unknown
3.6 Based on the information you supply in the "ParQ Questionnaire, The Trainer may require you
to visit your doctor to obtain a "Medical Clearance". Your doctor may charge a fee for writing this
letter, and the fee is payable by you.
3.7 If The Trainer recommends you see an additional professional, i.e. a Physiotherapist to help
with a previous injury, you understand that this fee is payable by you. This is the trainers opinion
and you are in no way obligated to take their advice should you chose not to do so.
3.8 You must be committed 100% to your training and nutrition programmes in order that results
can be achieved.
3.9 In order for The Trainer to complete the training plan, you are required to arrive on time and be
ready to train at the specified Session time
3.10 You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous
exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you
acknowledge that the Trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her
gross negligence or intentional act.
3.11 For cancellation terms and conditions please see the cancellation section (Section 5) of this
4.1 Full payment for bookings must be made at the time of booking.
4.2 Upon payment, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions listed here.
4.3 Any partial payments are at the discretion of the Trainer, who may refuse to book sessions if
full payment has not been received.
4.4 The Trainer is unable to hold session or Personal Training slots open without prior receipt of
4.5 Payment can be made by internet bank transfer, via Paypal or via the Bootcamp Revolution
4.6 All sessions (both block and individual) must be paid for in advance but block package booking
session appointments do not need to be scheduled in advance and can be booked individually.
5.0 Cancellation and Refunds
5.1 Should you need to cancel, please notify your Trainer within 24 hours for all cancellations or
postponements of sessions. Less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment for cancelled
5.2 Should your trainer need to cancel your appointment, you will be notified as soon as possible.
You will be offered an alternative trainer of equal standard and qualification, or offered an
alternative session with your trainer, at a convenient time and day, for you and your trainer.
5.3 Once purchased, your Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5.4 Block Personal Training sessions are purchased at a discounted rate (based on a lesser amount to the standard hourly rate), therefore partial refunds will not be given in any circumstance. Please see the Block package section (Section 6) of this
6.0 Block Personal Training Packages
6.1 Upon payment of the Personal Training block, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
6.2 Upon purchasing a block Personal Training package, you have 7 days from date of purchase to
cancel the agreement. If you have attended one or more sessions or you have been in receipt of
any intellectual property, items of clothing or similar items owned by Bootcamp & Fitness
Revolution during the 7 day period, you will be unable to cancel the agreement under the 7 day
6.3 Partial refunds will not be given in any circumstances unless agreed and take on to account
any time spent with the client (whether in person or by way of telecommunications)
6.4 If you have purchased a block package of personal training sessions and have attended 1 or
more sessions and/or have been in receipt of any intellectual property owned by the Trainer or Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution, have been in receipt of branded or non branded clothing items, or your trainer has commenced work on your tailored training program, you have entered in to the agreement and will not be entitled to a percentage or partial refund of the full payment made
6.5 No Refunds will be offered for discounted/special offer PT packages purchased,
6.6 No refunds will be offered for full priced packages (subject to clause 6.2 of this agreement)
unless medical reasons result in the inability to train or attend sessions. Proof of this will be required in writing from a medical practitioner or doctor.
6.7 The extension on block package expiry dates is at the discretion of the trainer and will only be
to a maximum of 4 weeks, unless medical reasons require an extended time frame.
7.0 Intellectual Property
7.1 All Nutrition and Training Plans made available to you remain the property of the Trainer or
Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution and is subject to copyright.
7.2 The Client agrees to use these materials for his/her own personal development and will not
copy, publish, reproduce or distribute any such materials.
7.3 The client is aware that these items are individually priced when purchased as individual items
but are provided as part of the block Personal Training packages and may incur an additional cost
if full payment is not received or may be deducted if full refund is requested.
8.0 Lateness Policy
8.1 Client: If the client is late, the Session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
8.2 Trainer: If the Trainer is late additional time will be added to the Session or to subsequent sessions.
9.0 Health and Safety
9.1 The Trainer will ensure all necessary insurances are in place and your health and safety at all
9.2 If The Trainer conducts the Sessions on your premises you are responsible for providing a safe
9.3 You are required to wear appropriate clothes and footwear whilst Training.
9.4 If the Trainer conducts the Session at Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution, it will be deemed safe
for training by the Trainer, but you are aware that given the nature of the activities held on the
premises there is a higher risk, which we draw your attention to within these terms and conditions
10.1 The Trainer shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
a) the Client's fault b) a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by your
10.2 The Trainer is not liable for loss or damage to your property.
10.3 The Trainer is not liable if you ignore recommendations to seek medical advice.
11.1 The Trainer has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to
offer new services or as required by law. The Trainer will notify you of any changes. When such a change(s) are made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to the Trainer. Refunds will not be given unless medical reasons apply.
11.2 You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to
date with the Trainer. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Trainer will only do
what you ask him/her to do, or what you have given him/her permission to do with any personal or
sensitive information held about you.
11.3 Contact to you will only be made via the methods you have provided. At no time will the Trainer share or send out any personal information to third parties.
11.4 Any data held regarding your health, medical background or additional information, can be
removed from our system at any time. Please place your request for removal of your sensitive
information removed from our systems in writing and this will be completed within 3 working days.
11.5 Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. You have the right to
refuse this on your registration form when starting your training.
11.6 Your participation in a Session means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and it's use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
What are your Unlimited package T’s & C’s
UNLIMITED MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of services and constitute an agreement between you and us upon signing the Unlimited form which you return with your photo for your Unlimited card.
Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions because you will be bound by them.
“Club” means a facility owned and operated by Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution
“Club Rules” means the rules and regulations governing the use of Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution “Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution” “us” “we” and “our” means Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution “Member” “you” and “your” means on-going unlimited package members
“PAR Questionnaire” –means the physical activity readiness questionnaire completed by you online.
1. UNLIMITED OPTIONS
Unlimited membership entitles you to full use of the Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution facilities by you on a monthly basis subject to these terms and conditions,
Unlimited membership packages are for a minimum term of 6 months unless specified on your Unlimited package form, your participation in a special offer or unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution founder or manager
Annual prepaid entitles you to full use of the Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution facilities for a 6-month period and all terms and conditions included in this agreement apply
£50 individual package
£80 couples package
2. YOUR UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
You must be a minimum age of 18 years to agree to a Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution Unlimited package, but under 18's can participate in the package on the basis that the agreement is entered in to by a guardian or parent over the age of 18 years, representing the minor. The guardian or parent will be liable should there be a breach of any terms and conditions contained within this agreement.
Under 18's may also participate in a shared membership (known as a couples membership) with a parent. The parent will be liable should there be a breach of any terms and conditions contained within this agreement. You must complete the PAR Questionnaire before you start using your membership and by completing the PAR Questionnaire warrant to us that you have made us aware of any health issues, or have no known condition or are undergoing any treatment that would prevent you from being capable of physical exercise in all material respects.
Your Unlimited membership will begin on receipt of your signed form and first monthly payment.
On entry into this Membership Agreement and every time you enter Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution during your membership, you warrant and respect the rules and expected behaviour of Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution
You agree that you have made us aware of or have no medical conditions known to you that would mean that you are not capable of all forms of exercise and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health. It is your responsibility to make us aware of any changes to your health and medical conditions. Failure to do so could potential put you at risk and we hold no responsibility for health or medical issues we have not been made aware off. If in doubt, it is your sole responsibility to consult a medical practitioner or to cancel your membership.
Your Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution Unlimited membership allows you to attend all standard classes and use the Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution facilities during opening hours as set out on our current timetable, but does not include specialist sessions such as minors/kids sessions, advanced training, parties, workshops and tech training. This list is not limited to and additional sessions may be included to this list of non inclusive sessions without notice.
Your unlimited membership applies to you personally: you cannot lend, assign or transfer it to another person. We reserve the right to implement a waiting list at any time if we deem it necessary to do so.
We reserve the right to make or change minor points or amendments in this Unlimited Membership Agreement without notice to you.
We will be closed on UK Bank holidays, over the Christmas period and for the third week of August every year. No classes or sessions will run during these times and we will be closed to all members.
3. PAYMENT OF FEES
By completing the online ParQ form and returning your signed Unlimited package form, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you agree to pay all Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution membership fees on time, each month, as set on within this agreement.
All monthly payments must be made by standing order on the 28th of each month to cover the following months attendance. eg: Payment for April should be received by us on the 28th of March
In addition to the Unlimited Membership fees, additional fees will be charged for personal training,, nutritional services, locker rental, beauty therapy, sports therapy, specialist sessions, workshops, children's activities, parties and any other services that Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution may provide from time to time.
Paying by monthly Standing Order:
Your first month’s Unlimited membership fees should paid in cash or cheque to Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution and received by us with both parts of your completed, signed Unlimited package form. An ID photo will be required for your Unlimited Card to prove you are the participant shown within your agreement.
Your First months payment in non refundable. You have 7 days from the date shown on your Unlimited package form to cancel this agreement. After 7 days, you will be bound by the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Your second and subsequent Standing order for monthly membership fees should be received by us on the 28th of the month, prior to which it is to cover. eg: April unlimited payment should be reviewed by us on the 28th March
By signing and returning your Unlimited form, and first months Unlimited payment, you are agreeing to provide a subsequent 11 months payments, from the start date. eg: Start month: Jan 2014. Final payment: Jan 2015 Failure to do so will result in full payment of outstanding months left to run until end of agreed contract term.
4. CANCELLATION OF UNLIMITED PACKAGE MEMBERSHIP
Cancellation by you:
You may cancel your Unlimited Membership at any time but you will be liable for any outstanding and remaining monthly payments of your 12 month agreement, unless cancellation is received in writing of 7 days of agreement being undertaken by you.
Full payment of any outstanding and remaining months will be due in full for cancellation of Unlimited package during the first 12 months of your agreement. After your first 12 months, you may cancel your Unlimited membership with one months notice, which must be supplied in writing to Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution.
If you fail to make a monthly payment or make continuously late monthly payments, the full amount for all outstanding months of the Unlimited package will be due with immediate effect.
By signing the Unlimited Package form, and paying your first months payment, you are agreeing to adhere to all the terms and conditions set out within this agreement and understand that you will be pursued by Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution who will use all necessary legal routes to recoup all outstanding payments, should you breach the terms and conditions within this agreement
Cancellation by us:
We may cancel your membership without notice if you commit a material breach of this agreement including, but not limited to, a breach of the Club Rules, abuse or threatening behaviour or vandalism or other illegal activity.
We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if:
you have breached any terms and conditions of this agreement; or
membership fees or other charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date and such a
breach is not remedied by you within seven days, after being notified by us, upon which, we will seek to recoup remaining monthly payments left to run of your 12 months agreement
We may cancel your membership without notice if you continually fail to cancel class attendance.
5. UNLIMITED CARDS
Unlimited cards remain the property of Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution and have no monetary value. Unlimited cards confirm eligibility to attend Bootcamp & Fitness Revolution classes as per these terms and conditions. Unlimited cards are for the sole use of the person(s) shown on the signed Unlimited forms and cannot be shared with any other person. We reserve the right to cancel your unlimited package as per these terms and conditions.
BY PROVIDING YOUR FIRST MONTHS PAYMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT WITHIN THE BOOTCAMP & FITNESS REVOLUTION UNLIMITED MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE.
What are your Dogtag T’s & C’s?
Dogtag terms and conditions
A BC & Fit Rev Dogtag is a 10 session group class attendance pass.
Contract 10 Sessions Pass for any Bootcamp Revolution or Fitness Revolution group Class
A dogtag will entitle the purchaser to a maximum of 10 classes at Bootcamp Revolution and Fitness Revolution shown on the group class timetable.
A dogtag cannot be refunded or transferred and will expire 2 months from date of purchase.
Booking in advance is essential. Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours in advance in order to retain class pass usage. Failure to attend booked classes or class cancellations made within 2 hours may still be deducted from class pass dogtag. Unless otherwise noted and agreed, dogtags are non-transferable and will only cover group classes. Classes can range from 30 mins to 60 mins depending on class.
Payment must be made in advance of usage.
Once expired, dogtags cannot be used for classes and an additional dogtag will need to be purchased.
What are your guest speaker and out sourced service T’s & C’s?
SUB CONTRACT AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
Covers, (but are not limited to and may include additional services provided)
EVENT ACTIVITIES / WARM UP CREW / PUBLIC SPEAKING /
OFF SITE HEALTH & FITNESS RELATED ACTIVITIES
AGREEMENT (the "Agreement)
CLIENT (the "Client")
CONTRACTOR: (the "Contractor')
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the "Services"): EVENT ACTIVITIES / WARM UP CREW / PUBLIC SPEAKING / OUTSIDE HEALTH & FITNESS RELATED ACTIVITIES / EVENT PLANNING - ALL OFF SITE (not at Bootcamp Revolution business site)
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client upon mutual agreement.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in GBP
6. The Contractor will charge the Client for the Services at the rate agreed (day rate or hourly rate ) (the "Payment").
7. An additional charge may be included for set up/clear up of event if deemed necessary.
8. For the remaining amount, the Client will make final payment of outstanding monies due within 21 days prior to the event booking.
Once deposit or full payment is received, it will be deemed that all Terms and conditions included are agreed.
9. Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 14 days of receipt of booking form and invoice date.
10. In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services, the Contractor will be entitled to pro rata payment of the Payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Contractor.
11. The Payment as stated in this Agreement does not include Value Added Tax. Any Value Added Tax required will be charged to the Client in addition to the Payment.
12. The Contractor will be responsible for all income tax liabilities and National Insurance or similar contributions relating to the Payment and the Contractor will indemnify the Client in respect of any such payments required to be made by the Client.
13. The Contractor will be solely responsible for the payment of all remuneration and benefits due to the employees of the Contractor, including any National Insurance, income tax and any other form of taxation or social security costs.
14. The Contractor will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in connection with providing the Services of this Agreement.
15. Trade secrets (the "Trade Secrets") include but are not limited to any data or information, technique or process, tool or mechanism, formula or compound pattern or test results relating to the business of the Client, which are secret and proprietary to the Client, and which give the business a competitive advantage where the release of that Trade Secret could be reasonably expected to cause harm to the Client.
16. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Trade Secrets which the Contractor has obtained. except as authorised by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
17. All intellectual property and related material (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the property of the Contractor. The Client is granted a non- exclusive limited-use licence of this Intellectual Property.
18. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Intellectual Property remain exclusively with the Contractor.
RETURN OF PROPERTY
19. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or confidential information which is the property of the Client.
20. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
RIGHT OF SUBSTITUTION
21. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor may, at the Contractor's absolute discretion, engage a third party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the Contractor under this Agreement and the Client will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the Services.
22. In the event that the Contractor hires a sub-contractor: the Contractor will pay the sub-sub-contractor: for its services and the Compensation will remain payable by the Client to the Contractor for the purposes of the indemnification clause of this Agreement, the sub-contractor is an agent of the Contractor.
23. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. The Contractor will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Contractor will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.
24. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will provide at the Contractor's own expense, any and all tools, machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies, workwear and any other items or parts necessary to deliver the Services in accordance with the Agreement.
25. The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement is non-exclusive and that either Party will be free, during and after the Term, to engage or contract with third parties for the provision of services similar to the Services.
26. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other.
27. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of a kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
28. Bootcamp Revolution reserve the right to make changes to the activities planned for sessions if deemed appropriate
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
29. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorised representative of each Party.
TIME OF THE ESSENCE
30. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
31. The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
32. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
33. This Agreement will enure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
34. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
35. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
36. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
37. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
38. A charge of £50 will be required if date of event is changed within 28 days of event booking date
39. The Contractor will retain full amount of invoice total/full payment if cancellation occurs within 28 days of event booking date or if clauses of agreement are changed without prior agreement. Any changes to the original booking and contract agreement will be decided on the discretion of the contractor subject to agreeing the alterations requested.
40. Changes to contract agreement resulting in cancellation will result in retainment of all fees paid, if contractor is not at fault.
41. Changes made to the agreement by the client which result in cancellation, will be deemed as breach of the contract, therefore no refunds will be given
42. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.